Creamy Iced Coffee
Ingredients (For one person)
- 110ml coffee
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 20 ml Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 scoop coffee ice cream
tbs. whipped cream, sweetened
- grated chocolate
- Fill app. 5 ice cubes in a shaker.
- Prepare a coffee
directly into the shaker.
- Shake the shaker for app. 20 seconds so that the coffee
is immediately annealed.
- Then stir it with brown sugar, milk and Baileys Irish Cream
and fill it into decorative glasses.
- Add a scoop of coffee ice cream, top with whipped
cream and garnish with grated chocolate.